Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Asian Chicken Stir-fry


This is one of my favorite speedy meals! It is perfect for the nights when you aren't sure what to cook. I usually have everything in my pantry and the Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing has become a staple in my fridge- it is great on everything!

Oh, and I must give credit where credit is due.... I got this recipe from Kraft foods.
8 oz. angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 cups broccoli florets
1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1 C. Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (I like the lite)
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/4 - 1/2 tsp each; ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
Sesame Seeds
1- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes of the pasta cooking time.
2- Coat a skillet with cooking spray. Heat on Medium- high heat. Add chicken, cook 6-8 minutes until cooked through. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook 1 minute while stirring.
3- Drain pasta and broccoli and place in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture. Toss lightly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or 1/3 c chopped peanuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment