Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chewy Almond Joy Cookies



I had a coupon for these new Almond Joy Pieces so I thought I would check them out... Big Fan! (As is my husband and kids). I wanted to try making cookies with them, so if you happen to see them at your local grocer, grab a bag and try this recipe. Just be sure to use them Before you stick the bag in the pantry... they won't last long!

Chewy Almond Joy Cookies

1 C White sugar

1 C Brown Sugar

1 C butter (2 sticks)

2 eggs

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp baking powder

2 tsp vanilla

1/2 tsp salt

2 C flour

2 C Whole oats

1 C shredded coconut

2 C Almond Joy Pieces

1- Preheat oven to 400.

2- Beat together sugars, butter and vanilla until well mixed. Add in eggs one at a time.

3- In a separate bowl stir together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Add to butter mixture.

4- Stir in oats, coconut and Almond Joy Pieces

5- Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes. Remove from pan and allow to cool on wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment